Friday, November 2, 2012

October Twenty-Twelve


It feels like a sick joke that it is already November. I feel like I blinked and October happened. This past month the organization I work for held our biggest fundraising event. Pulling off a fundraising event meant lots of long hours and late nights in the office. Grateful for these sweet tunes to get me through the month of October. 

  1. Over the Moon - Rosie Thomas
  2. Hoping for Home - Trent Dabbs
  3. Diggin' in the Sand - Josh Rouse & The Long Vactations
  4. Soliders - The Rocket Summer
  5. Now is the Start - A Fine Frenzy
  6. Under Streetlights - Brooke Annibale
  7. Spirograph (from Hands of Glory) - Andrew Bird
  8. Poisoning the Well - Matthew Perryman Jones
  9. You and I - Paper Route
  10. Ghosts That We Knew - Mumford & Sons
  11. Broken Horse - Freelance Whales
  12. O Theo - Matthew Perryman Jones
  13. Broken Crown - Mumford & Sons
Got any good recommendations for November??

No comments:

Post a Comment