Thursday, November 1, 2012

Significant Moments

Dress: Madewell. Blazer: Gap
Bag: Marc Jacob's (via Nordstrom Rack)


Kate has been mentioned in about 50% of my blog posts so it only seems fitting for you all to meet her! Here she is ladies and gentlemen, my best friend and my roommate.

I'm really grateful for Kate's companionship. She's been around for a lot of big moments in my life and just as many silly moments that have been the most significant moments. 

She's stood next to me during times that my heart is broken but also in times where we watch mindless reality TV and laugh together about gossip magazines. I've spent countless nights in her trundle bed and gone on more shopping trips than I'd like to admit. I also wouldn't make any huge life decision with out her wisdom.

Everyone should have a friend like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment