Wednesday, September 5, 2012

On a Runway

Shirt: American Apparel. Cardigan: Splendid (via Anthropologie.) Shorts: Gap.
Shoes: Urban Outfitters. Belt: H&M. Bracelets: F21. Earrings: Francesca's. Nail Polish: OPI (Lincoln Park After Dark)




























I know you all totally thought I was referring to a fashion runway but alas I am not. (I wish.) The reality is I did get to walk on an actual airplane runway on Friday. I was literally on a runway! I woke up this morning kind of aimless and just threw this on. I actually really like this outfit. It was super comfortable but is a bit more exciting that just shorts and a t-shirt. 

JJ's dad is a pilot and grew up in a neighborhood with airplane hangers and a runway in his back yard. Crazy, right? I was a little bit unsure if these pictures were actually going to look okay and turns out they're great. Even got one of the photographer.


Come, look at that guy. He's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment