... this weekend.
- Driving with the windows down makes every song better.
- TV marathons are awesome. My personal favorite you ask, Law & Order: SVU. It was on USA all weekend. Team Elliot and Olivia forever.
- Moving is exhausting. On Saturday morning I helped my brother and his fiancee move into their new apartment. No matter how many people you have or how organized you think you are, it's never an easy task.
- Breakfast is my favorite meal. My best friend Alex had a Labor Day brunch (more to come in a later post) on Monday, it was wonderful. Sharing the first meal of the day with people you love is a nice way to start any day.
- Picking a kitten name is difficult. I cannot imagine what it is like for a child! Eek. If all goes as planned, I'll be a proud mama of a sweet little boy kitten. Any good name suggestions for me?