Friday, July 27, 2012

Round II

You all met my sweet friend, Abby Anderson on here back in June. Recently I had another opportunity to model some of her new jewelry designs for her company Genteel. My goodness, she is so talented! 




Dress: Anthropologie (last season) Earrings: Francesca's. Nails: OPI Samoan Sand. 

I felt even more lucky this time because my boyfriend (you may remember him from his video shred-i-gator) helped out by taking the pictures. What more could a girl ask for? A day wearing beautiful jewelry and your boyfriend taking pictures.




Denim: Banana Republic. Knit Top: Nordstrom. Shoes: Urban Outfitters (circa 2008.) 

Abby made these two pieces while we were together at Castaway Club this past month and hopes to enter them into some design competitions this coming month. Again, if you'd like to get in contact with Abby about her jewelry designs, her website is: http://andersonabigailk.wix.com/genteel

No comments:

Post a Comment