Monday, June 11, 2012

Genteel





My good friend Abby is starting her own jewelry line Genteel and asked me to model (so fun right?) some of her current pieces. I was so honored to be apart of her project. One early morning we went on an adventure out into the forest preserve and got some great shots. My friend Kelly (you met her here.) is a great photographer and did an incredible job with the photos.

Above are a couple of the shots of two necklaces that she's made. Every time I look at one of them I decide that one is my favorite and then I'll look at the other one and say the same thing (that's kind of how I feel like picking my favorite character on Mad Men, so many great ones to choose from.) They are both absolutely stunning! Abby's main focus are necklaces but also has some belts, pins, and cuffs too (I've got one of the pins, I'm sure it'll make it's way here soon!)

Abby is currently living in the Chicagoland and working on creating her line from there. I don't want to pretend like I know the ins & outs of jewelry making and design but I would totally encourage you to get in contact with Abby if you'd like to know more about Genteel and her designs. Please feel free visit her website abigailandersondesign.com to connect with her!   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment