Monday, August 6, 2012

San Francisco, I adore you.

A close childhood friend of mine, Laura, got married this past weekend in Napa Valley. So instead of just taking a quick trip to California, I spent the week leading up to her wedding in San Francisco. I am obsessed. I seriously cannot get enough of the city. 

Sweater: Francesca's. T-shirt: American Apparel. Denim Shorts: Gap. Shoes: Steve Madden
Earrings: Lia Sophia. Necklace: Anthropolgie 




One thing that was a bit of a surprise about San Francisco was the weather. People had mentioned to me that it's a bit chillier than expected, especially for August. It was actually a wonderful treat. After many hot summer days in Chicago, it was refreshing to wear a sweater and feel completely comfortable. 

Fall, I'm ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment