Monday, May 6, 2013

Things I Learned...

... This weekend.
  1. The smell of freshly cut grass is one of my absolute favorites. After I mowed the lawn, I went upstairs to my room and opened my window as I was getting ready for my day. It was such a sweet little treat to smell the grass. 
  2. A Sunday with your best friend is the best way to end your week (or start your week.) Kate and I had the chance to spend the whole day together Sunday. We started our adventure at a flea market, then headed on sonic for happy hour (best decision ever) and ended the day with margaritas on our back patio with some friends to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. A good day indeed.
  3. White toe nail polish grows on you. I was on pinterest last week and saw a pedicure with white polish. I wasn't quite sure how I felt about it but I thought I'd give it a try anyway. My roommates all told me it looked like I put white out on my toes but after a couple days I really started to like it. Who knows, this might be something I look back on and think how awful it looks (Kind of like white eyeliner and everything I wore in middle school.)
  4. I'm officially going to Vegas in June! My friend Cori, who I wrote about here is getting married in August. I have the honor and privilege to stand next to her and her fiance Alex as they said "I do." But before that happens we are going to Vegas for Cori's bachelorette party! I am super excited and super nervous. Here's to a new adventure!
  5. Sometimes it's okay to listen a song on repeat. Specifically "Just Give Me a Reason" by Pink featuring Nate Ruess from Fun. It's all pop but so good. You should definitely check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment