Thursday, May 16, 2013

Heat Wave




Skirt: Old Navy. Tank: Lululemon. Shoes: Nine West via DSW
Earrings: Target. Necklace: F21. Sunnies: Urban Outfitters

My goodness it has been warm here in Chicago the last couple days. 
It's unbelievable to me that on Monday there was frost on the ground and then be 80 and sunny the next three days. 
I don't want to jinx it but I think summer weather has officially arrived.

My roommates and I are pretty cheap and haven't gone the air conditioning route just yet. So that means lots of windows open, an unhappy kitty, and clothes that don't really touch my body. This is my go to "it's so hot" outside outfit. I'm a sucker for a maxi skirt during any season but they really are perfect for days like these when it's just simply hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment