Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Amor Fe Esperanza



I've mentioned the documentary that JJ has been working on since the beginning of my blog. And after a lot of hard work and sleepless nights, the documentary is finished!! 

This coming Saturday is the premier. He will be showing the film to donors, family, and close friends. I feel really blessed that I've had a front row seat at the story that JJ is telling and the creative process which he has poured over these last two years. One small part of the premier this weekend will be selling some artwork. 100% of the proceeds will go to the school AFE (Amor Fe Esperenza.) 

In the last couple months I've started to dabble a bit with photography and am actually going to sell some stationary of the pictures that I took while I spent a week with JJ in Honduras this fall. It has been really fun to create and actually very therapeutic. 

Above is a little taste of my creations. Excited for what's in store. 

1 comment:

  1. One day I hope to be as crafty and cute as you are Nat!

    ReplyDelete