... This weekend.
- It's good to take time and reflect on where you come from. On Sunday afternoon I had the chance to attend a fundraising banquet for Young Life in the town I grew up in with my mom. Young Life has played such a huge role in my life and has been the foundation for my faith. I was so encouraged by the way God is continuing to show up boldly in the lives of high school kids there.
- In the same vain, I had brunch with my closest high school girlfriends on Saturday. There's something so wonderful about catching up over an egg scramble and a bloody mary. High school girlfriends are irreplaceable.
- I've been a terrible long distance friend lately. Right now as I sit here typing I can think of 4 different friends of mine that I owe not just a phone call but probably a long weekend of undivided attention.
- I've overdosed on chinese food. Last week I ate chinese food three times in five days. It felt like a wonderful idea at the time. I assure you, it was not.
- I'm an ENFJ. My roommate Kelly became obsessive about personality test and has been making everyone in her life take it. They really are fascinating, I learned a lot more about myself... like I prefers harmony to discord, I often have a diverse range of friends and acquaintances, and I seek approval from other people. Other ENFJ's? Abraham Lincoln. I am in good company.