... This weekend.
- Dinner and a movie = great date night. I've always felt like that's what people do when you don't have anything else to do but it really is wonderful. Saturday night JJ and I went out to Houlihan's (I recommend the fish tacos) and then went to see Argo (definitely worth your time and money.) M&M's and Sour Patch Kids don't hurt the experience either.
- I don't get enough sleep. Nothing more to say about that. Sleep is valuable and I need more of it. (Don't we all though?)
- The best way to spend a Saturday is with your mom. My mom came over Saturday afternoon to catch up and finally meet Clive. We sat at my kitchen table, looked a pictures from Honduras, talked about my brothers wedding, and drank coffee. Mom's are the best.
- Pinterest is slowly creeping its way back into my life. During the summer I decided I needed to take a time out when I realized most of my sentence's started with "I saw on Pinterest..." but come on, it's fall. So many great fall recipes and fashions. (Follow me here!)
- "Rocky Ground" by Bruce Springsteen sounds so good with the windows down and fall colors everywhere. I know, I know, I'm a broken record. But come one, fall is the best!