Monday, October 15, 2012

Things I Learned...

... This weekend.
  1. Dinner and a movie = great date night. I've always felt like that's what people do when you don't have anything else to do but it really is wonderful. Saturday night JJ and I went out to Houlihan's (I recommend the fish tacos) and then went to see Argo (definitely worth your time and money.) M&M's and Sour Patch Kids don't hurt the experience either.
  2. I don't get enough sleep. Nothing more to say about that. Sleep is valuable and I need more of it. (Don't we all though?)
  3. The best way to spend a Saturday is with your mom. My mom came over Saturday afternoon to catch up and finally meet Clive. We sat at my kitchen table, looked a pictures from Honduras, talked about my brothers wedding, and drank coffee. Mom's are the best. 
  4. Pinterest is slowly creeping its way back into my life. During the summer I decided I needed to take a time out when I realized most of my sentence's started with "I saw on Pinterest..." but come on, it's fall. So many great fall recipes and fashions. (Follow me here!)
  5. "Rocky Ground" by Bruce Springsteen sounds so good with the windows down and fall colors everywhere. I know, I know, I'm a broken record. But come one, fall is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment