Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Eight Dollars

Jacket: Free People. Sweater: Gap. Skirt: Francesca's.
Tights: Gap. Boots: Nordstrom. Purse: Etsy (The Bag Shop.) Sunglasses: F21
Necklace: Jewelry Party. Earrings: F21. Bracelet: Renegade Art Festival. Nail Color: OPI "ski teal you drop"  



On Saturday my bff/roommate Kate and I went back to the town I grew up in. We had a lunch and then walked around for a little bit. I like this outfit for a lot for two different reasons.

First. I was perfectly dressed for the temperature on Saturday afternoon. Sometimes in the fall it's hard for me to pick the right amount of clothing to wear. Tights? A jacket? Or maybe a coat? I never really know. But a-ha! I nailed it with this one.

Second. The necklace. I'm starting to accumulate a handful of statement piece necklaces but the best part about this one is its price. Only $8! A good friend of my mom's had a jewelry party where everything was $8. This necklace looks more expensive than that to me and I'm not mad about it. I love a good bargain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment