Monday, September 24, 2012

Things I Learned...



























... This weekend.

  1. There is something so exciting about finishing a journal and starting a new one. Sunday afternoon I started writing in my brand new green moleskin. I'm excited to see what is to come on those pages.
  2. My kitten Clive is a snorer. It's been funny listening to the sweet little thing sleep. It sounds drastically different than a meow or a purr. I like to call him a mouth breather but it's not quite accurate. Where is Clive right now? Sleeping my lap and indeed snoring.
  3. Half Price Books is a wonderful place. I bought C.S. Lewis' "A Grief Observed" for just .75. Come on, it doesn't get much better than that.  
  4. I remembered how much I love awards shows. The Emmy's. I loved them. Specifically the cast of Modern Family. Oh, and all the pretty dresses. 
  5. My town has a farmers market. I have now lived in the same suburb of Chicago for just about two years and just this weekend I went to my first ever farmers market! It was wonderful. What did I buy? Two sweet potatoes. I already ate them both. Oops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment