Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Church Doors

Blazer: JCrew. Top: Anthropologie. Skirt: Nordstrom
Shoes: Pink (via Lori's Boutique) Necklace: F21. Bracelet: Renegade Art Festival. Purse: Borrowed (from my mom)



























Since starting echo grace a couple months ago, I have started to look for different places that could be fun backdrops for pictures. This church is on the way from my office to the train station and have always made a mental note that these doors are great.

Last night JJ and I went out on a fancy little date to celebrate dating for three months (I know, huge milestone.) We were on our way there and got caught in some traffic so we decided to take a different route, right by this church. So guess what I made him do? Obviously take these pictures. 

As I got dressed yesterday I was really excited about this outfit.... I don't love it as much as I was putting together this post. Seems fair not to love every outfit I put together, right?

Here's to next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment