Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Perks

Shirt: F21. Skirt: Francesca's. Shoes: Nine West (Nordstrom Rack)
Necklace: Lia Sophia. Earrings: H&M. Ring: Lia Sophia. Bracelets: F21. 

Purse: TJ Maxx. Nail Polish: OPI (kiss me on my tulips)
Dog: FLASH 




























There are a lot of wonderful things about dating JJ. Two of those perks are his phenomenal photography skills/willingness to take my blog pictures and his adorable terrier puppy Flash. 

JJ went to Honduras for 3 months last fall to film a documentary of an incredible story about kids who have grown up on a local trash dump graduating high school (don't worry way more to come about that.) During his time there the house mom's dog had puppies. So of course JJ thought, why not bring home two Honduran puppies! He brought home Radley for his parents and he's a proud papa to Flash. 

Although I'm not ready to commit to my own puppy, it is a delight having a little guy to take on walks and cuddle with. As I was editing these pictures I also realized he is quite the model and made all of these pictures better.

No comments:

Post a Comment