Monday, August 27, 2012

Things I Learned...

... This weekend.
  1. Sonic Happy Hour is worth a drive. JJ turned twenty five on Friday so it only seemed fitting to head to the closest Sonic (about a 30 minute drive) for happy hour. There's something so satisfying about a fountain diet coke with the little ice cubes in a styrofoam cup (and an ice cream cone.)
  2. Racing horses have the funniest names. My personal favorite from Saturday: She's down with Jim. Too bad her odds were 30-1. Great name, poor racer. 
  3. Petfinder.com is a very dangerous website. I want a kitten. Probably an unhealthy amount. Any name suggestions for my potential new kitten?
  4. Cheap Chinese food makes a day significantly better. I'm always in a better mood after eating some sesame chicken. 
  5.  oh, hello friend: you are loved. My new favorite blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment