Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Where The Streets Have No Name




Skirt: Nordstrom. Top: Ella Moss (old.) Shoes: Nine West.
Bracelets: Gift. Earrings: Francesca's. Ring: Lia Sophia.
The title of this post is shockingly incorrect seeing as I'm standing in the middle of my street. But as I stood there this afternoon the U2 song "Where The Streets Have No Name" came to my mind.

At Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence, KS, the home of the Kansas Jayhawk basketball team, that song was played during the intro video for my beloved Jayhawks when I was in college there (you can find it here. It's worth 46 seconds of your life. I promise.) 

Today it is hard to hear that song and not think of newspaper bits flying in the air, and a sea of crimson & blue. I think left part of my heart there. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!  

No comments:

Post a Comment