Thursday, May 30, 2013

Twenty Six





Dress: Gift from mom (boutique in Breckenridge, CO.) Shoes: Old Navy.
Necklace: Francesca's. Bracelet: Renegade Art Festival. Earrings: Target. 

Well, I'm officially in my late twenties! I turned 26 yesterday and honestly could not have felt more celebrated by my friends and family. Thank you to everybody that made me feel so loved.

My day was filled with sharing breakfast, lunch, and dinner with wonderful friends, spending sometime reading in my back yard, watching a rerun (or two) of mad men, and catching up on some work emails from the Memorial Day weekend. 
All in all, a great day.

I wore this outfit out to dinner with some close friends to a mexican restaurant in town to celebrate. My mom actually bought this dress for herself when she was out in Colorado with some girlfriends but when she got home she realized it didn't fit quite the way she was hoping. Worked out great for me! 

Anyway, here's to another year. 
I have no idea what will happen but I'm trusting it'll be a good one. 
Excited for what's in store! 


No comments:

Post a Comment