... This weekend.
- I think I'm officially as some people may say, a "cat lady." This morning I looked at my camera roll on my phone and realized that 80% of the pictures I've taken since I've been home from Florida have been of Clive. Example: picture about. Little Clive was just loving the oscillating fan in my bedroom, how could I not document that??
- Antique stores are the best. For Christmas JJ is in the process of making me a craft desk out of old refurbished wood (woo ho! don't worry, more to come on that when it's in action.) He bought the old wood at this antique store in town and we decided to go look around on Saturday. It was like etsy but a store. There were 30 different "vendors" in the store in little sections. It was awesome, I could have spent hours there. My take aways? A beaded vintage clutch and antique ring.
- Chicago winters are brutal with no snow. The last couple months it's been chilly in Chicago but nothing unbearable... and then January 20th happened. It is like negative degree windchill! And there is no snow! Snow would at least make this frigid tundra worth it.
- Sometimes neon green & neon pink nail polish is a must. I'm usually not the first to pick the bright colors for my nails or toes but because of the weather (note above) it only seemed necessary to go with neons this go around.
- I only need to see 3 more of the best picture nominations this year! (Amor, Dijango Unchained, and Zero Dark Thirty) I'm really looking forward to seeing them before the Academy Awards in a couple weeks. Right now, my favorite noms are Silver Lining Playbook, Argo, & Les Mis... Who knows though, I'm sure that'll change tomorrow! So many great movies this year.