Thursday, October 11, 2012

September Twenty-Twelve


My goodness, how is it already October 11th? The fall is just flying by. I was updating my October playlist and realized I forgot to post September's soundtrack. Whoops. A little late is better than never, right? Again... don't judge me for my pop music. I love it.
  1. Nobody's Crying - Patty Griffin
  2. Bright Lights and Cityscapes - Sara Bareilles
  3. Lover of the Light - Mumford & Sons
  4. Die Young - Ke$ha 
  5. Heart's Content - Brandi Carlile
  6. Oh to Be Loved - Thad Cockrell
  7. Settle Down (acoustic) - No Doubt
  8. Midnight Serenade - Katie Herzig
  9. Washed By the Water - Needtobreathe
  10. Boy Lilikoi - Jonsi
  11. One Foot - Fun.
  12. Rocky Ground - Bruce Springsteen 
  13. Don't Get Married Without Me - The Punch Brothers
  14. Hoping For Home - Trent Dabbs
  15. The Way It Was - Brooke Annibale 
Any good suggestions for October Twenty-Twelve? 
I'm always looking for some new music!

No comments:

Post a Comment