My goodness, how is it already October 11th? The fall is just flying by. I was updating my October playlist and realized I forgot to post September's soundtrack. Whoops. A little late is better than never, right? Again... don't judge me for my pop music. I love it.
- Nobody's Crying - Patty Griffin
- Bright Lights and Cityscapes - Sara Bareilles
- Lover of the Light - Mumford & Sons
- Die Young - Ke$ha
- Heart's Content - Brandi Carlile
- Oh to Be Loved - Thad Cockrell
- Settle Down (acoustic) - No Doubt
- Midnight Serenade - Katie Herzig
- Washed By the Water - Needtobreathe
- Boy Lilikoi - Jonsi
- One Foot - Fun.
- Rocky Ground - Bruce Springsteen
- Don't Get Married Without Me - The Punch Brothers
- Hoping For Home - Trent Dabbs
- The Way It Was - Brooke Annibale
Any good suggestions for October Twenty-Twelve?
I'm always looking for some new music!