Monday, September 17, 2012

Things I Learned...

...This weekend.

  1. From the Warren Dunes in Michigan, you can see the Chicago skyline. What! Growing up in the Chicagoland going to the Michigan Dunes wasn't out of the ordinary for me. This past weekend I went with a handful of Young Life leaders from my local community. And to my surprise, as we were were sitting a top a massive dune over looking Lake Michigan, there was the city of Chicago. If you look closely at the picture above, you can see the Sears Tower (excuse me, Willis Tower) and the John Hancock. Crazy!
  2. The XM radio station 90's on 9 is phenomenal. Wilson Phillips? Alanis Morissette? Perfection. It's my dream playlist. 
  3. Gas is way too expensive. $4.25 a gallon, get out of here.
  4. November 8th is going to be a great day. As some of you know, my sweet iphone phone was stolen about a month ago. But on November 8th, I'll be getting the new iphone 5. Thank you Apple.
  5. My favorite season has finally arrived. Hello Fall, I'm so glad that you're here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment