Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Renegade Art Festival

Last weekend I met my friend Melissa in Chicago for the Renegade Art Festival. It is set up on Division street in this super cool and trendy area called Wicker Park. (Yes I know you just thought of Josh Hartnett and this movie.) Even without the festival it's a fun place to be.

Here are some snapshots of our day. I loved everything. 
Loved the sunshine, the artists, the company, and the first chance to wear my frye boots. What a gift.

This went on for blocks. City blocks.

Just strollin' selling some ice cream. 
In San Francisco, my mom started taking pictures of signs. Surprise, I now take pictures of signs.
Melissa and I ended up eating at this restaurant. Let's just say, mixed reviews. Great outside tables, poor service. 

I loved the name of this. And of course, taking another picture of a sign. 
My dear friend Melissa. Perfect person to spend the day with.



No comments:

Post a Comment