Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Truly Madly Deeply

Dress: Covet Boutique in San Francisco.
Necklace: Standard Style Boutique in Kansas City. Shoes: Rampage (DSW).
 
Me with my high school girlfriends Kelly, Gwen, & Alex.
The first kiss!
Here it is, the last San Francisco/Napa Valley post and it's the wedding post! For some reason picking out a dress for this wedding was so difficult for me. Thank goodness San Francisco has great shopping and a cute little boutique on Union Street saved me. (Note: Look! Pink Lipstick too!)

The bride Laura has been a close friend of mine since elementary school. I'm not sure if everyone loved Savage Garden in the late 1990's but gosh we did. You may remember them from their hit "I Want You" when they reference cherry cola. Well anyway, they came out with a song called "Truly Madly Deeply" when Laura and I were in 5th grade. And instantly we were obsessed. Like most preadolescent girls do, we dreamt the boys we had huge crushes on were singing those beautiful lyrics straight to us. I remember on sleepover laying in her older sisters bed  playing that song on repeat, not talking to each other, and dreaming of our 5th grade heart throbs. (Shockingly) those relationships didn't work out for either of us, but a girl can dream, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment