Friday, August 10, 2012

Pink Lipstick & Sea Lions

Sweater: F21. Blouse: F21. Pants: JCrew. Shoes: Nine West (Nordstrom Rack.)
Earrings: JCrew. Braclet: H&M. Belt: H&M. Sunglasses: Target.
 



I've never been a huge make up girl, so the thought of lipstick always scared me. But let me tell you, when I was in San Francisco, I fell in love with lipstick. I know, it seems a bit dramatic but it really does add a whole new element to a simple outfit. Who knows how long this will last for me but for now I'm going to run with it. Pink lipstick with everything. 

For the second half of my week in San Fran, my parents and my best friend from high school Gwen joined me. One day we were the ultimate tourists. We road a trolley car to Fisherman's Warf, saw sea lions on Pier 39, ate sour dough bread, wandered Ghirardelli square, and took a bay boat tour. My camera was an extension of my arm. 

Here are some tourist pictures. Take a bay boat tour, you won't be disappointed. 

My mom and me on the boat.
San Francisco skyline. 
My love Gwen.
And of course, the Golden Gate Bridge.
Come on, love these buddies.


No comments:

Post a Comment