Friday, June 1, 2012

Conversation Starter



Sweater: Nordstrom Rack. Blazer: JCrew (here.) Pants: JCrew (here.)
Scarf: JCrew. Boots: Macy's (old).
Earrings: F21 (old). Ring: Lia Sophia. Bag: My mom's closet. Sunglasses: Target. 

First off, I apologize that these are iphone pictures. Didn't think things through when we began our adventure to the city today.

One of my best friends from college is in town for the week. Jamie has been to Chicago before but I felt like she needed to get another taste of the Windy City. We did pretty much three things, and those three things we did well. We shopped. We ate. And we walked a ton. I think that my feet are going to fall off. 

I have worn these red pants a handful of different times before but for some reason today they were quite the conversation starter. I think that five different people struck up conversations with us based on my pants. One gentleman even asked to trade. Bet you'd never guess, I declined.

No comments:

Post a Comment